2mL Dome Candy Injection Silicone Mold - Colorado THC Symbol - 140 Cavities - Half Sheet Pan - 22865
- Shape: Dome
- Candy Cavity Volume: 2mL
- Estimated Weight: 2.6g
- Mold Layout: 10 x 14
- Pieces Per Mold: 140
- Total Volume: 280mL
- Cavity Dimensions: 19 x 19 x 9.5mm (0.75 x 0.75 x 0.37")
- Cavity Spacing: 29.2mm (1.15 x 0")
- Mold Size: 288.76 x 357.7 (11.37 x 14.08")
- Legacy Part Number: SDCO20
- Food Grade Approved
- Can be frozen
- Strong Polycarbonate (3.0mm thick)
- Proprietary Polishing Process
- Will not warp or shrink
- Maximum detail
- Extended mold life (expected 8+ yrs)
- Much Faster Demolding
- Recommended mold type for chocolate
- Precise dosing
- Your molds can be hand-washed or washed in a dishwasher at max temperatures of 140°F
- Mildly acidic or alkaline detergent can be used to wash your Polycarbonate molds
- If handwashing your molds, use warm, soft water and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Dry your molds at room temperature or with a blow dryer of temps up to 176°F.
- All molds designated for food use should be stored in a cool, dry place that is in a clean and sterile environment.
- Your molds can be stacked for storage.
- All of our Polycarbonate molds can be used in a freezer and withstand temperatures to -30°F
- It is not recommended to use Polycarbonate molds in an oven or with high temperatures
- Recommended to be used with gloves to encourage a hygienic working environment
- Avoid using sharp objects/brushes/scrubbers/kitchen equipment on the molds (this will cause scratches on the surface of the mold).
Experience The Bold Difference
We are here to help you create exceptional products. The Bold Maker Service and Support Team work with you every step of the way, saving you headaches and precious time during your product development cycle!
Bold Maker is one of the longest-standing mold-making companies in the industry. We use our years of experience and expert knowledge to provide you with the most accurate and valuable advice to make sure you stay ahead of the curve! Our molds outperform in all areas of production speed with outstanding physical material properties for which our products are known. Tried, tested, and trusted by the industry's largest companies.
Increase your production times and relieve common bottlenecks in your production volume. With rapid de-molding qualities, expert engineering that increases the number of cavities for ultimate optimization and efficiency, and Intricate machining, adding micro precision detail to each piece. Our molds will save you money, and time and will vastly improve the quality of your finished product!
Bold Maker 100% Platinum Plus™ Silicone Molds
The next “best practice” - don’t accept un-polished molds! Not all silicone is equal, Bold Maker molds have zero unnecessary add-ons, colorants, or distractions. Our proprietary pure 100% Platinum Silicone is made from an exclusive Bold Maker formula that goes through a thorough polishing process.
Using advanced tooling and finishing procedures our polished molds create an immaculate gloss finish, which translates directly to your final product, vastly increasing detail and quality.
Our closed-cell polished silicone finish ensures your molds have excellent hygiene control and minimized degradation by not trapping microscopic particles that can transfer flavors, scents, and bacteria into your food products and cause batch contamination.
Our molds are translucent so you can completely avoid leaching of colorants and quality check your products during the curing and de-molding process. Protect your customers and your brand’s reputation by using the highest-quality molds that only Bold Maker provides.
Our Bold Promise
We promise to deliver superior quality, service, and expertise to makers of all sizes.
We are confident our molds will endure years of use and will not show signs of degradation, but for your peace of mind, every mold that leaves our facility is covered by the Bold Maker Platinum 18-Month Warranty! No hassle exchanges within this time period. Our clients are clients for life, we are always here to offer help and expert guidance from your first communication with us to long after you have received your Bold Maker molds!
*Final weight may differ and depends on your candy or substance density. This weight is calculated assuming 1.3g/mL density (specific gravity). If you have any questions then please contact us and we can help you figure out the weight of your product in our molds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.