2mL Square Candy Mold - Massachusetts/Maine/Rhode Island THC Symbol - 368 Cavities
- Shape: Debossed MA,ME,RI THC Symbol Square
- Candy Cavity Volume: 2mL
- Candy Cavity Size: 15 x 15 x 9.2mm (0.590 x 0.590 x 0.363”)
- Estimated Weight: 2.6g
- Pieces Per Mold: 90
- Mold Layout: 16 x 23
- Mold Size: 418 x 297mm (16.456 x 11.692")
- Total Volume: 736mL
- Legacy Part Number: SHMA3
- Hand Fill
- Flood and Scrape Method
- 100% Platinum Silicone
- Pure Translucent (No Additives or Colorants) For Substance Observability and Anti-leaching
- The Only Mold Company Using USA-Made Raw Materials
- Certified Food Grade and BPA FREE
- FDA Approved and Independently Tested
- Bold Maker Exclusive Non-Stick Formula For Rapid De-Molding 1000+ Gummies Per Minute!
- Proprietary Plus Polishing™ For Oil-Free Quick-Release Efficient Workflow
- High Molecular Density Non-Porous Gloss Surface for a Superior Hygienic Finish
- Precision Micro-Machined Tooled Masters For Maximum High-Spec detail
- Years of Lab Testing and Field Analysis To Assure Exceptional Quality
- Baked Or Frozen with Temperatures From -30°F Up To 400°F. (Highest Available Food Grade Limit)
- Dishwasher Safe Quick Easy Clean
- Bold Maker Molds Will Not Warp, Shrink or Tear
- Expert Designed Precision Dosing For Guaranteed Accuracy
- Industry Highest Expected Lifetime Durability With Proper Care
- Engineered for Continuous Use and Constant Performance
- Created Using Cutting-Edge CNC Machine Technology
- Optimized Space Efficiency For Faster Filling
- Up To 500% More Cavities per Sheet Pan
- Engineered & Designed By World-Class Industry Experts Using Advanced CAD Programs
- Hand-made Finished Products Quality Checked for Perfection
- Optimal Mold Type For: Gummies, Hard Candies, Caramels and More.
- Your molds can be hand-washed, washed in a dishwasher, or steam cleaned within CDC Sterilization Guidelines (3-4 minutes exposure at between 270°F-277°F)
- If handwashing your molds, use warm or hot water and a non-abrasive cloth.
- Dry your molds at room temperature or on a dishwasher drying cycle.
- All molds designated for food use should be stored in a cool, dry place that is in a clean and sterile environment.
- Your molds can be stacked for storage.
- All of our 100% Platinum Silicone molds can be used in an oven or freezer and withstand temperatures from -30°F up to 400°F
- Recommended to be used with gloves to encourage a hygienic working environment
Experience The Bold Difference
We are here to help you create exceptional products. The Bold Maker Service and Support Team work with you every step of the way, saving you headaches and precious time during your product development cycle!
Not all silicone is equal! Bold Maker Molds Have Zero Unnecessary Add-ons, Colorants or Distractions!
Bold Maker is one of the longest standing Mold making companies in the industry. We use our years of experience and expert knowledge to provide you with the most accurate and valuable advice to make sure you stay ahead of the curve! Our molds outperform in all areas of production speed with outstanding physical material properties for which our products are known for. Tried, tested and trusted by the industries largest companies.
Increase your production times and relieve common bottlenecks in your production volume. With rapid de-molding qualities, expert engineering that increases the number of cavities for ultimate optimization and efficiency, and Intricate machining, adding micro precision detail to each piece. Our molds will save you money, time and will vastly improve the quality of your finished product!
Bold Maker 100% Platinum Plus™ Silicone Molds
The next “best practice”: Don’t accept un-polished molds!
The Only Polished 100% Platinum Silicone Molds on the Market! Our Proprietary Pure 100% Platinum Silicone is made from an exclusive Bold Maker Formula that goes through a thorough polishing process. Using advanced tooling and finishing procedures our polished molds create an immaculate gloss finish, this translates directly to your final product, vastly increasing detail and quality. Our closed-cell polished silicone finish ensures your molds have excellent hygiene control and minimized degradation by not trapping microscopic particles that can transfer flavors, scents and bacteria into your food products and cause batch contamination. Our molds are translucent so you can completely avoid leaching of colorants and quality check your products during the curing and de-molding process. Protect your customers and your brand’s reputation by using the highest-quality molds that only Bold Maker provides.
Our Bold Promise:
We promise to deliver superior quality, service and expertise to makers of all sizes.
We are confident our molds will endure years of use and will not show signs of degradation, but for your peace of mind every mold that leaves our facility is covered by the Bold Maker Platinum 18 Month Warranty! No hassle exchanges within this time period. Our clients are clients for life, we are always here to offer help and expert guidance from your first communication with us to long after you have received your Bold Maker molds!
*Final weight may differ and depends on your candy or substance density. This weight is calculated assuming 1.3g/mL density (specific gravity). If you have any questions then please contact us and we can help you figure out the weight of your product in our molds.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.